Saturday, February 4, 2012

Back Blogging After a Long Hiatus

I know I haven't been regular here over the past few months. Personal issues have kept me away from writing about Renewable Energy from my personal, Libertarian standpoint. I am hoping that most of these have now been resolved with my leaving the last educational institution that I was enrolled in. Hopefully, I can now go back to work and blogging about what is a passion. There's much to write about and there is much that has happened in the world of renewables - some good, some bad. I do not plan to go over the events of the months when I was off blogging, but I hope to get back into presenting visitors to my blog new information that I come across.

And, when I see success in what I have been working to do in this field, I shall write about it over here. Wish me luck and keep checking here from time to time!

No comments: